Superintendent: Herman Ahrens
4-H & FFA Members Only
- Wethers or ewes may be shown.
- Weight range 75 to 150 pounds.
- Lambs are subject to inspection by show officials and must have all their baby teeth present upon inspection. No exceptions.
- All female Market Lambs are allowed to enter the Commercial Ewe Lamb Class with the stipulation that those which are shown in both classes will earn premium points for which ever class they place highest.
- Classes for Market Lambs are determined after the weigh in of all lambs and will be divided as evenly as possible by number of entries at fair time.
- Market animals must attend one of the JCF market animal weigh-ins at the beginning of the summer.
- Market animals must have JCF ear tag. If ear tag is lost, exhibitors must notify the Livestock Superintendent to receive a replacement tag. Animals must have JCF ear tag to show.
- Weight Classes – Ribbons
- Grand and Reserve Champion Rosette and Sponsored Prize