Superintendent: Herman Ahrens
4-H or FFA Members Only
- All Lambs in this show must be females, under one (1) year of age, and have all of their baby teeth.
- Lambs must not be registered with any breed association.
- All female Market Lambs are allowed to enter the Commercial Ewe Lamb Class with the stipulation that those which are shown in both classes will earn premium points for which ever class they place highest.
- Lambs are subject to inspection by show officials and must have all their baby teeth present upon inspection. No Exceptions.
- If more than ten (10) Lambs enter the show the entries will be sorted by weight and split as evenly as possible into classes.
- Classes – Ribbons
- Grand and Reserve Champion – Rosette and Sponsored Prize