Superintendent – Jess Jordan
4-H & FFA Members Only
- Heifers must not be registered as purebred or percentage for any breed.
- Heifers must be brucellosis vaccinated to be eligible to show, papers will be checked.
- Heifers are subject to inspection by show officials and must have all their baby teeth present upon inspection. No Exceptions.
- Heifers may be pregnant but must NOT have calved as of show date.
- First place animals from each class will compete in the Grand and Reserve Champion drive.
- Exhibitors must be present for weigh in of animals for class determination or be subject to disqualification.
- Commercial heifers will compete for overall ONLY in the commercial division.
Commercial Heifer Classes
Class 1 – English Crosses – Angus, Hereford, Shorthorn, Red Poll, Red Angus
Class 2 – Exotic Crosses – Charolais, Gelbvieh, Limousin, Maine-Anjou, Salers, Simmental, Chianina, & Tarentaise
Class 3 – American Influence – Brahman, Simbrah, Santa Gertrudis, Beefmaster, & Brangus
- Classes – Ribbons
- Grand and Reserve Champion – Rosette and Sponsored Prize