All goats must be scrapie tagged or tattooed as required by the Arkansas State Veterinarian and the USDA Scrapie Eradication Guidelines.
GENERAL RULES FOR ALL GOAT SHOWS
- Exhibitors must comply with all Exhibitor, Livestock and Goat Show Rules.
- Exhibitors must comply with all Federal and State Livestock Regulations.
- Goats showing evidence of illness, disease, parasite or malnourishment will be released and must be immediately removed from the fairgrounds.
- No intact male goats over 2 months of age are allowed on the fairgrounds.
- All goats will be shown with a collar or chain, a short lead is allowed. Exhibitors 11 years old and under may show goats in a halter and lead line for added control.
General Market Animal Rules:
- Market animals must attend one of the JCF market animal weigh-ins at the beginning of the summer.
- Market animals must have JCF ear tag. If ear tag is lost, exhibitors must notify the Livestock Superintendent to receive a replacement tag. Animals must have JCF ear tag to show.