Superintendent: Bonnie Ahrens
- All goats entered and shown must be registered by the American Dairy Goat Association or American Goat Society and be one of the following breeds: Alpine, LaMancha, Nigerian Dwarf, Nubian, Oberhasli, Saanen, Sable, Toggenburg, and Recorded Grade dairy goats.
- Official ADGA or AGS registration papers in the name of the exhibitor must be provided when goats arrive on the fairgrounds. Registration must have been completed 30 days prior to the show.
- All breeds will be shown groomed to the breed standard.
- Open Division and Junior Division classes will be judged and awarded separately.
- All classes will be awarded 1st through 10th place ribbons.
- The top placing Junior Division Goats representing each breed will be combined for an overall Grand Supreme Dairy Goat Drive.
- GOATS ENTERED IN THIS SHOW ARE NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER THE MARKET GOAT SHOW.
- Base age is determined on date of show.
Junior Dairy Doe
- 0-6 months of age
- 6-12 months of age
Senior Dairy Doe
- 12-24 months of age
- 24-36 months of age
- 36-60 months of age
- Classes – Ribbons
- Grand and Reserve Champion – Rosette and Sponsored Prize