All sheep must be scrapies tagged or tattooed as required by the Arkansas State Veterinarian and the USDA Scrapies Eradication Guidelines.
GENERAL RULES FOR ALL SHEEP SHOWS
- Exhibitors must comply with all Exhibitor, Livestock and Sheep or Lamb Show Rules.
- Exhibitors must comply with all Federal and State Livestock Regulations.
- Sheep showing evidence of illness, disease, parasite or malnourishment will be released and must be immediately removed from the fairgrounds.
- All sheep will be shown in hand. Exhibitors 11 years old and under may show sheep in a halter and lead line for added control.
- It is preferred that all sheep are shorn off-site. If shorn at the fairgrounds, ask the Superintendent for a designated area, and the area must be cleaned immediately.